the go to chocolate store, LLC
ALL of our fine chocolates are made with the best organic ingredients
from sources committed to ethical and sustainable farming.
A suprisingly small amount of chocolate can make you feel good!
OUR STORE IS OPEN
We are featuring a great selection of fine chocolates made with the best organic ingredients from sources committed to ethical and sustainable farming.
We will be continually adding delicious chocolates, so please check back often to see and try what’s new.
Thank you, and enjoy your visit.
Shop at our store here.
When you select a product to buy from our store, you will automatically be taken to that product’s merchant site. On the merchant site, you have the opportunity to browse and add other fine products to your order. You can provide your payment information and submit your order at any time. Please review taxes and shipping charges before submitting your order.
We are proud to announce our affiliate relationship with Amazon (prime).
Please take a moment to watch and read our “Recent Posts and Videos.”
Please consider subscribing to our YouTube channel by clicking the icon in the bottom right corner of any video on our site. Subscribing is free and fast.
And, please Share and/or Like us on your favorite Social Media site. You can access most of the Social Media sites from the icons on the right side of each page on our site.
We appreciate you business. Thank you.
Recent Posts and Videos
- This post is to review Thrive Market because they provide the bulk of our Organic, Fairtrade, often Gluten-free, and often Vegan chocolate bars and truffles. Why Thrive Market Many of you know that early in the creation of The Go To Chocolate Store, my wife and I made the decision to only sell chocolates from […]Read More »
- In this brief post, I will be discussing the health benefits of hemp oil, also known as hemp CBD oil. Over the last few years, there has been a tremendous amount of hype about CBD oil. It seems to be showing up in everything from foot cream to lip balm to my favorite—chocolate. However, the […]Read More »
- https://youtu.be/aEHEWpWUVPo This brief video post is the second in a series of short video posts explaining important terms or certifications associated with cocoa farming and sourcing. In this post, I will answer the question, “What is Fairtrade?” Other posts in this series will address UTZ certification, B Corp certification, ethical sourcing, direct trade, sustainable agriculture, […]Read More »
- This brief video post is the first in a series of short video posts explaining important terms or certifications associated with cocoa farming and sourcing. In this post, I will answer the question, “What is UTZ?”Read More »
- Before we can answer the question of whether dark chocolate is “better” than milk chocolate, we must define “better.” In this video post, I will use four criteria to define the term “better”: taste, health benefits, mood-enhancing effect, and cost. Read More »
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
At The Go to Chocolate Store, we offer our customers fine chocolates from chocolate makers who produce products made only with the best organic ingredients from sources using ethical and sustainable farming. We offer these products to provide our customers with the opportunity to make healthier and more conscientious choices when purchasing fine chocolates.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.